Love your Money is an online program to elevate your relationship with money.
Life’s too short for money stress and there’s never been a better time to get better with your finances. This course is here to empower you, support positive change, and motivate you like never before. If you want more financial confidence and peace of mind but need some help then this is the course for you.
Do you want help with your finances?
Maybe you have a saving goal that you want to prioritise?
Maybe you don’t have specific goals but know you want to do things differently?
Maybe you have a clear idea of your goals but you’re just not getting there?
Maybe you want to get out of the habit of living pay to pay?
Maybe you just want an accountability factor to push you further or help you stay on track with your goals?
Bottom line - You want to do more with your money!
Love your Money is the program to help you get clear on your financial goals, understand your financial position and put strategies in place to help you get to where you want to go. It will inspire confidence, clarity and a love for your money.
It doesn’t matter where you are located geographically or your current stage in your financial journey, you have so much potential ahead of you so now is the time to get on track to where you want to go.
Together, we will:
- Support you to feel in control and focused on your finances
- Unearth the key values, whys and experiences driving your life and financial decisions
- Build financial goals that excite you
- Turn your financial stresses, concerns and anxieties into a thing of the past
- Guide you to put structure and automation in place to make managing your money, easy!
It’s all about tips for success so you can spend, and earn money, in alignment to your values to elevate your relationship with your cash.
This course is for you if:
- You want a good lifestyle but you still want to move ahead financially
- You have financial goals but you aren’t achieving them or don’t know how to approach them
- You know you want to do more with your money but you don’t know what
- You want to spend less, save more, or have a better relationship with your money
- You want to stop living pay to pay
- You want to create a cash buffer so unexpected expenses don’t impact your lifestyle
- You are joining finances with a partner or starting your own business and you want some strategies for success
- You want to grow your financial knowledge and/or confidence
This course is not for you if:
You aren’t prepared to put in the work. We have created this course to be high impact but you still need to dig deep to get the value from it.
This program is not a ‘Get Rich Quick’ strategy – loving your money is often a journey, sometimes an incremental journey of undoing habits and behaviours formed over a long time. We’re all about practical solutions. Things that you can implement, and get value from, straight away.
Quick recap, if you want to…
- Identify your financial goals and learn strategies to help achieve them
- Build financial confidence and empowerment
- Follow proven processes, step by step, to better utilise your well earned money
- Have a community around you to encourage success, and/or
- Elevate your relationship with your money
Then this is the course that will help you achieve that. It's general financial advice because doing the simple things can have a big impact.
Chelsea is passionate about helping people know how to make the right moves in finance. If you want to feel completely understood then this is your adviser. Her approach is all about the balance of numbers, communication, knowing what you want and a great experience.
Chelsea is also a serial plant killer, flats enthusiast and chai lover. She is the co-founder of Cash. and PlayBook as well as the mother of two young children. Chelsea is passionate about connecting like-minded people and also supporting women to understand and love their money.
Chelsea is a big fan of podcasts, conferences, workshops and reading anything that will inspire her (in life or work). She's working on cutting out sugar and exercising again (it seems like a legit reason to live in activewear).
What does Chelsea like spending her money on? Brunch, things of beautiful design that will last a long time and experiences with her family. Chelsea is an appreciator of wild blooms, natural skincare and a good playlist. Her only regret in life? That she didn’t create Pinterest. She's always dreaming of a beach holiday with her little family (and being a better plant-mum).